Time And Gems - I send my rolex to be fix and they keep my watch, i want my watch back!!
I bought a Rolex from david 2 years ago, the watch start to get fade on the side of band, i call time & gem, they told me (sam) i talk to) no problem send the watch to this adress and we will fixed for you, your garanty still good, so i send it to the adress given to my by time & Gem, his name was, Sam, he give my this adress , Time &Gem.2202 S.
Figueroa st, suit 123 LOs angeles ca 90007, when i call back telefone was disconected i fell my heart drop to the floor , i touch my head and said, ohh my god im victim of fraud and internert scam, i keep calling the same and no answer, i told my friend to call and they answers her telephone # she said that she will like to buy a watch, and they send her picture of diffent watch , i got the phone and said who is this , it was oscar another sale person from that fraudalet place ,, i told him you had my watch i want back my watch , he said yeah i got you watch and if you dont send $ 125 for the fed ex you will never see your watch againg , i told him , hey this is my watch send it and i will paid fed ex upon delivery he said , my manager said we cant do that , you need to send the money wire and we will send you the watch back, i told him, how can i truth you ! You disconect the phone and did not answer one call , he said in a very humiliated and rude manner , you think we want to keep your old crapy watch.
, we have to many ,,He said im done with you , send the money by bank of america wire the money and he give my the account and hung the phone , im not sending any money bacause i know they going to stealed too , send my watch back you fake , scam , fraud people , hope the FBI get to you guys and put all of you and the lady answering the orders , im jail !!Send my watch back !!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Send my watch back to my antioch jewelers i will paid fed ex post charge, is my watch send it back!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rolex Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "My apartment complex diamond hillside doesn't do anything about cockroaches I have attempted four times to get them to come over and bomb my house and they have not succeeded...."
- "I’ve never been a huge fan of Burlington Coat Factory in Pittsburg, California but I had a $25.00 gift card so I went in yesterday to use it. At..."