I bought a Rolex from david 2 years ago, the watch start to get fade on the side of band, i call time & gem, they told me (sam) i talk to) no problem send the watch to this adress and we will fixed for you, your garanty still good, so i send it to the adress given to my by time & Gem, his name was, Sam, he give my this adress , Time &Gem.2202 S.

Figueroa st, suit 123 LOs angeles ca 90007, when i call back telefone was disconected i fell my heart drop to the floor , i touch my head and said, ohh my god im victim of fraud and internert scam, i keep calling the same and no answer, i told my friend to call and they answers her telephone # she said that she will like to buy a watch, and they send her picture of diffent watch , i got the phone and said who is this , it was oscar another sale person from that fraudalet place ,, i told him you had my watch i want back my watch , he said yeah i got you watch and if you dont send $ 125 for the fed ex you will never see your watch againg , i told him , hey this is my watch send it and i will paid fed ex upon delivery he said , my manager said we cant do that , you need to send the money wire and we will send you the watch back, i told him, how can i truth you ! You disconect the phone and did not answer one call , he said in a very humiliated and rude manner , you think we want to keep your old crapy watch.

, we have to many ,,He said im done with you , send the money by bank of america wire the money and he give my the account and hung the phone , im not sending any money bacause i know they going to stealed too , send my watch back you fake , scam , fraud people , hope the FBI get to you guys and put all of you and the lady answering the orders , im jail !!Send my watch back !!!!!

Preferred solution: Send my watch back to my antioch jewelers i will paid fed ex post charge, is my watch send it back!.

Had an Experience with Time And Gems?

Comments