"I wish I could give them negative stars, Buyer beware!Read on...I ordered a Rolex paying $8000 for a President Day-Date 18K Gold.

Jason Smith was the boss who served me at the time. It was an Online order off their website, that is now 'down'. I sent payments to Watch Empire LLC (aka Time and Gems) by wire transfer. I live overseas.After taking my money, he changed his word.

Gave me a 'Franken' watch made up of parts that were not original to that watch. He then told me he made a mistake with the serial number and gave me a watch with a much earlier serial number than we agreed.I made the foolish mistake of believing him and took the watch he offered to me although it wasn't exactly what was advertised, it was similar to the one i wanted anyway.When I got the watch finally, it looked over polished, and the rolex emblem on the president bracelet was over polished / wasted beyond recognition.He promised the watch was serviced by rolex watch technicians. Two years later, when I took it to an authorised dealer (ROLEX), they showed me that the movement had been modified, and that the rotor bridge needed to be fixed. The date wheel was wasted, so it didn't align properly.

It cost me over 700$ to get it fixed.I was promised a perfect watch that will last years.Please don't trust them.They are truly fraudsters."

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Time And Gems. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Time And Gems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Time And Gems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Time And Gems?

Comments