Style and Design

I Wired them money for a new Rolex... they never sent the watch. I contacted the BBB and Time and Gems tried to charge me a "re-stocking" fee which was 20% or roughly $600. Its been 3 years and I haven't received my money back or a watch.

Complete Crooks. There is a certain place in *** for losers like these guys.

Their Manager definitely belongs in prison. I see that their website is now down. I am in a long, long line for a clash action lawsuit against these scumbags. Can't wait to bring these slimbags to justice. See you soon, Gents ;)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Time And Gems. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Time And Gems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Time And Gems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Time And Gems?

Comments

I know someone who previously worked with them, she gave me the scoop. The company shut down, no more website phone or anything.

You should NEVER wire money (especially that high amount) to a online company, to save a few hundred dollars?!

Anyways i doubt you or anyone else would get any justice, learn from this and move on.